Saturday, January 12, 2008

My Year of Living Dangerously?

I must admit that I still don't know what this year holds in many respects. I still have in the back of my mind the idea of buying myself a combie van and living a nomadic existence around Australia. Of course this won't be so much of a viable option if I end up having something to stay around here for. I think I must just allow circumstances to determine where I end up.

I had also wished to be more spontaneous about the way that I did things. I think that too many times I take the path of least resistance instead of being prepared to take chances. I think I hold far too much of myself back, whether it be in my friendships or my goals and aspirations. Perhaps I need to be prepared to fail more often so that create more opportunities for myself?

No comments: